Thursday, September 27, 2007

Motor-cycle gang was punished

This story is about 9 bullies. They belong to a gang. In September last year, in the middle of the night they wanted to pick up a fight with another gang. When they could not find the gang at the arranged spot, they decided to look for some to its members. Thye found one at Central square and began attacking him with knives. The cowards stabbed the victim 78 times. Ofcourse the poor man died. 8 of the culprits were caught.

On 27 September 2007 they were sentenced to 10 years jail and given ten strokes of the cane each for 5 men except the sixth man who gave himself up, he was given 7 years and 6 strokes of the cane. The other 3 are still at large.

It is a good thing that the bullies are punished. I feel that they are all cowards because 9 persons attacking 1 is very cowardly thing to do. If the other gang members offended them and if they are to have honour, they should have a face to face talk and settle the matter. Now 1 life is lost and they have to spend time in jail. They are big cowards!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mdm Ong. I miss you :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Mdm Ong,

Thanks for sharing this article with us... this is a good platform for staff & students of WDP to still stay in contact with ya, and most importantly, the chance to hear your STORIES!!!

:)
Esther Ong

Mdm Ong Kim said...

Hello all in WDP. I miss you very much too. A part of me still feels that I am still in WDP. I will have that feeling for a long time to come. My thoughts very frequently goes to all there.

Anonymous said...

Hello Esther,

Yes I am glad that there is this blog site and I can still remain connected to WDP. Thank you very much for your support. I appreciate it and thanks for making my memories of WDP sweet and wonderful. Best wishes to you!!

Mdm Ong

Anonymous said...

Hello Mdm Ong,

I wish you are still here in the school. I like you to read us the story you wrote.I miss you so much. I like your story very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mdm Ong ! I miss you so much ! But now , i am in sec 1 . I really hope to meet you ! Please come back to Woodlands Pri when you are free . Your stories are interesting . Until here , good bye and take care .

LOVE: Ex-woodlander :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Mdm Ong..
i really miss you and the stories you tell in the morning.i hope i can see you again.i am in sec 1 with some ex-woodlanders in my school

From:An ex-woodlander who just graduated last year.

Anonymous said...

Dear MdM ONG,

Thanks for sharing so many articles with us.All the articles are very interesting.Hope you will put up more articles to share with us.
BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEI YING

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Ong.
Even though you had left WDP such a long time ago, I still miss you as a very caring vice principal. Your stories had made an impact to me and I learnt something new from your blog. I hope I can see you. Please come back soon, as this year is my last, I am taking PSLE, this year. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care and have lots of rest as a retiree. :)